Terms and Conditions
“Kitchen Cashback” promotion terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Lonbin Pty Ltd, trading as Creativ Kitchens and Wardrobes (ABN 35 002 551 395) of 12 Bridge Street, Stanmore, NSW 2048, telephone 1300 69 64 68 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to residents of NSW, ACT and WA aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences on 01/06/2015 and ends at 5:00pm AEDST on 30/11/2015 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period (but not necessarily in that order):
- spend $12,000 (incl. GST) or more in a single transaction on a kitchen package from Creativ Kitchens and Wardrobes (“Qualifying Spend”). Individuals that place an order for a kitchen package from Creativ Kitchens and Wardrobes of $12,000 (incl. GST) or more (“Order”), and who pay the required deposit for their Order during the Promotional Period, will also be eligible to receive an entry; and
- register to receive future promotional and marketing material from the Promoter (“Registration”). Individuals can complete a Registration by one (1) of the following methods:
- Website: by visiting www.creativkitchensaustralia.com.au, following the prompts to the registration page, inputting the requested details (including their full name and a valid email address), and submitting the fully completed registration form; OR
- Online Banners: There will be promotional online banners on display on various websites (e.g. eBay, Gumtree, etc.) during the Promotional Period. Individuals must click on one of these online banners and follow the prompts to input the requested details (including their full name and a valid email address) and submit the fully completed registration form.
For the sake of clarity, individuals that complete a Registration prior to completing a Qualifying Spend/Order will still be eligible to receive an entry into the draw.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Cancelled Qualifying Spends/Orders will result in the entry being deemed invalid. Deposits required for Orders to be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Level 5, 492 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004 on 03/12/2015 at 1:00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.creativkitchensaustralia.com.au on 10/12/2015.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win $10,000, awarded in the form of a cheque made payable in the winner’s name.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is $10,000.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 03/03/2016 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.creativkitchensaustralia.com.au on 10/03/2016.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking/use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/03632, ACT Permit No. TP15/05841