A simple cost effective polurethane and stone kitchen features a small eat in island with a 40mm stone top while the kitchen has a 20mm top . The tall cabinets at the end of the kitchen has an integrated fridge and pocket door laundry and pullout pantry mechanism.
An interesting feature in this design was that the client extended the kitchen space into the garage space in order to house the pantry and the integrated fridge. The door to the garage was replaced with a matching cabinet door.
- Flipper door laundry which hides the washing machine tub and dryer behind some retractable doors matching the cabinet doors.
- Integrated fridge cabinet with matching cabinet doors.
- Island for extra workspace or eat in table for up to 4 people.
- Integrated dishwasher which hides the dishwasher behind a cabinet door for a uniform cabinet look.
- Pullout Dusa pantry with door mounted spice racks as featured in the bottom left picture.