A fabulous use of space in a narrow Pafdington semi. The plain panel satin polyurethane kitchen with a 850mm deep benchtop with 40mm edge and top cabinets set back in stages with the top row in a woodgrain Ravine melamine and returning down the right side, covering tall cabinets on top of the integrated dishwasher. The fridge, pantry and laundry are enclosed under the staircase opposite. The splashback is sliding mirrors, hiding 150mm deep cabinets for glasses and spices.
- A fantastic utilsation of a narrow space carefully planned by the client Karen and our Creativ designer featuring
- 650mm inner drawers under the 850 mm deep benchtop hidden behind large drawer fronts simplifying the look.
- integrated dishwasher panel below side opening pantry cabinet
- gas lift top cabinets in 2 depths creating a bulkhead of cabinets in a different material
- splashback sliding glass panels hiding the shallow cabinets for glassware and spices
- Under staircase storage hiding fridge , laundry and pantry with inner drawers (see gallery for more pictures)